This post contains affiliate links, and should the reader(s) or passersby click a link and/or make a purchase, YTB may earn a commission. All opinions expressed are my very own.
A stylish Bob wig can emphasize your natural beauty. Due to an abundance of Bob styles, one should never feel like they are without options, or limited with this hairstyle. You have to figure out what works for you, and if one style isn't clicking, try another. As you are on the Bob hunt, consider the Devine Synthetic Lace Front Wig.
Seen in Red Pepper Mix, The Devine Synthetic Lace Front Wig is a modern, chin-length Bob with layered sides. Accompanied by an extended lace front and monofilament part, the ready-to-wear unit looks effortlessly natural from the jump. With its premium hair, features and benefits, Devine can provide a realistic alternative hair solution for women with partial to total hair loss.
In addition to Red Pepper Mix, Devine is also offered in Black, Dark Chocolate Rooted, Chocolate Mix, Mocca Rooted, Light Bernstein Rooted, Sand Mix, Champagne Rooted, Pearl Blonde Rooted, Silver Blonde Rooted, Dark Snow Rooted and Aubergine Mix.
• Black | Jet Black & Darkest Brown blend
• Dark Chocolate Rooted | Dark Brown base w/Light Reddish Brown highlights w/Dark Roots
• Chocolate Mix | Medium to Dark Brown base w/Light Reddish Brown highlights
• Mocca Rooted | Medium Brown, Light Brown & Light Auburn blend w/Dark Roots
• Light Bernstein Rooted | Light Auburn, Light Honey Blonde & Light Reddish Brown blend & Dark Roots
• Sand Mix | Light Brown, Medium Honey Blonde & Light Golden Blonde Blend
• Champagne Rooted | Light Beige Blonde, Medium Honey Blonde & Platinum Blonde blend w/Dark Roots
• Pearl Blonde Rooted | Pearl Platinum, Dark Ash Blonde & Medium Honey Blonde mix
• Silver Blonde Rooted | Pure Silver White blended w/Light Ash Blonde
• Dark Snow Rooted | Pure Silver White w/10% Medium Brown & Silver White w/5% Light Brown blend w/Dark Roots
• Red Pepper Mix | Red Auburn & Dark Auburn blend w/a Dark Burgundy nape
• Aubergine Mix | Darkest Brown w/hints of Plum at base & Bright Cherry Red & Dark Burgundy Highlights
Short and to the immediate point, you too can look and feel DEVINE!
📸 | © Ellen Wille