This post contains affiliate links, and should the reader(s) or passersby click a link and/or make a purchase, YTB may earn a commission. All opinions expressed are my very own.
Loose Beachy Waves can enhance the look for people all ages, colors, ethnicities, and with various hair types and face shapes. No longer considered only a Summer hairdo, one can wear beach waves any time of the year. The Touch Synthetic Wig is a perfect example of this.
A wavy cutting-edge hairstyle, the synthetic fiber is the highest quality available, and imitates natural hair with low density and a healthy shine. With a monofilament part, the hair appears to have grown right out of your scalp. An open-wefted cap allows the style to breathe and keep the wearer cool and comfortable all throughout the day, an extended lace front extends all the way down to the ear tabs so as to possess the most natural hairline possible.
Pictured in Candy Blonde Rooted, Touch is also available in Champagne Rooted, Cherry Mix, Chocolate Rooted, Dark Chocolate Mix, Espresso Mix, Light Bernstein Rooted, Sandy Blonde Rooted and Tobacco Rooted.
• Candy Blonde Rooted | Pearl Platinum Blonde mixed w/Light Reddish Brown & Pure White
• Champagne Rooted | Light Beige Blonde, Medium Honey Blonde & Platinum Blonde blend w/Dark Roots
• Cherry Mix | Dark Brown Base, Dark Burgundy Red & Bright Cherry Blend
• Chocolate Rooted | Medium to Dark Brown base w/Light Reddish Brown highlights & Dark Roots
• Dark Chocolate Mix | Dark Brown base w/Light Reddish Brown highlights
• Espresso Mix | Darkest Brown base w/a blend of Dark Brown & Warm Medium Brown throughout
• Light Bernstein Rooted | Light Auburn, Light Honey Blonde & Light Reddish Brown blend & Dark Roots
• Sandy Blonde Rooted | Medium Honey Blonde, Light Ash Blonde & Lightest Reddish Brown blend w/Dark Roots
• Tobacco Rooted | Medium Brown base w/Light Golden Blonde highlights & Light Auburn lowlights
No matter your hair type, tousled beach waves will make any person look effortlessly beautiful.