This post contains affiliate links, and should the reader(s) or passersby click a link and/or make a purchase, YTB may earn a commission. All opinions expressed are my very own.
Not too long ago, you received your new Ellen Wille Synthetic Style. If you have come across this post, it is very probable you were searching for the necessary steps to take on how to properly tackle the washing process. Well, you have arrived to the right place, so let's get into it.
1) Place your hand inside the wig and gently detangle using a wide-tooth comb, starting from the ends and working your way up.
2) Rinse wig under cool running water from roots to end. Do not soak or submerge in a basin, as this may cause tangling.
3) Emulsify a liberal amount of BeautiMark Renew Shampoo in your hands with some water, and work evenly throughout the hair in a downward motion. Avoid rigorous scrubbing, which can lead to tangling or damage to the cap.
4) Rinse the wig under cool running water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze out excess water.
5) Liberally spray BeautiMark Leave-In Conditioner from mid-strand to ends and gently comb out with a wide-tooth comb. Avoid applying conditioner to the roots, as this may loosen knots and cause hair loss.
6) Gently part the hair and comb through. Place on wig stand to air-dry. Let dry before using any styling products.
*NOTE: Use BeautiMark Smooth Detangler to gently detangle and add luster as needed.
• Wash every 6-8 wears
• Use BeautiMark Smooth Detangler daily with a wide-tooth comb to avoid excessive tangling
• Use gently circular motions when cleansing the delicate cap material inside the wig
• Avoid applying condition to the base of the cap especially on hand-tied sections
📸 | © Ellen Wille