This post contains affiliate links, and should the reader(s) or passersby click a link and/or make a purchase, YTB may earn a commission. All opinions expressed are my very own.
For wig wearers who are curious about how to properly straighten a Heat-Friendly Synthetic Wig, there are only a few simple steps to take in order to achieve your desired look. Go from Wavy and Curly, to Smooth and Sleek, and wear it your way in a snap.
Steps To Take
1) Pin Wig/Topper to block head using T-Pins. Remember to place T-Pins in the most durable materials of the cap/base to avoid damage.
2) Gently detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb starting from the ends, and working your way up. Spray BeautiMark Smooth Detangler if needed.
3) Grab small controllable sections (no wider than the styling tool being used) and evenly spray the hair with water.
4) Using heat not any higher than 260°F-280°F, begin to straighten the section.
5) Allow the new style to cool completely for style memory to be effective and last.
• Finish with BeautiMark Velvet Spray Gel for a soft, lightweight or flexible hold (lightest hold)
• Finish with BeautiMark Shaping Creme for adding soft texture and shape (medium hold)
• Finish with BeautiMark Flex Hold Spray for a long lasting style (strongest hold)
The new style should last between 2-3 washes, and afterwards, restyling will need to be performed again.